Book A Study Room
Use our online tool to book study rooms and other spaces in the library.
Reservation Process ChangeAfter completing your reservation, you will receive an email with a link to confirm. You must click on the link to confirm your reservation. If your reservation is not confirmed within one (1) hour, it will be automatically cancelled.
Instructions for Study Room Bookings
Use Room Booking to reserve a Library space for group study rooms or study pods; individual or partner rooms; and even a media viewing room or a video studio. Whiteboard markers are available for checkout at the Circulation Desk.
- In order to best support academic need, reservations are limited to Fresno State students with the exception of the Media Viewing Rooms. Media Viewing Rooms may be reserved by students, staff and faculty for the purpose of viewing films or webinars.
- Reservations can be made up to four weeks in advance, but each reservation must be confirmed within an hour of receiving the confirmation email.
- Rooms may be reserved for up to two hours per day / four hours per week.
- Workstations in the Music or Media Lab may be booked at the Music & Media Library for up to four hours per day / sixteen hours per week. No more than two people may work at each Music & Media workstation due to space limitations.
- Reserve a space using the links above.
- Except for the Media Viewing Rooms, you do not have to check-in prior to your reservation. Just go to the room at the start of your reservation time, but please bring your confirmation, either electronic or a paper copy with you.
- Arrive within 10 minutes of the start of your reservation or we may open the space for others to use.
- Please no food or drink.
- Students must adhere to the maximum capacity posted for any library space.
- Students must adhere to the minimum and maximum capacities for the two Media Viewing Rooms (3125 & 3126).